Friday, September 22, 2017

A Little Autumn

Gentle Friends, this is the first day of Autumn - woohoo!! So as with other Season, I will wrap up the week and start off the season with Vivaldi's "L'Autunno" or "Autumn"...it's just beautiful...listen.......


.... I hope you enjoyed it....  now, there's only about 5 weeks until Hallowe'en, 9 weeks until Thanksgiving and about 13 weeks until Christmas.... this is my favorite time of year and it's so fleeting.  
________________

There you go sports fans, thanks again for stopping by dos top again!!

Take care,
edgar 

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a name to a piece of music that I have heard before. It's beautiful! The holiday countdown begins, doesn't it? I going to try to slow it down somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the music. The Four Seasons is one of my favorites!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything played on a violin. Thanks for posting. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...