Thursday, September 7, 2017

A Little Hallowe'en Wonderfulness

Gentle Friends, as I sit here eating lunch I usually read Blog Posts or find something fun on the computer.. today while reading through some Posts I  hit on a new release from Kathy Barrick......

Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow
Stitched on 40 count "Legacy" from PTP using DMC

... now, I have loved the Hawk Run Series for years.  I've stitched a few,  have a couple in the stash pile and even have one as a WIP... this one is hitting all the right notes and is a MUST STITCH..... for me anyway....  the colours are right, the images are right - and the size is right - woo hoo!!!    There are other designs that will release at the same time - if you'd like to see all the new releases you can click HERE to go to Kathy's  Blog Post.
____________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

12 comments:

  1. I agree, it's a very eye catching design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Edgar I saw this too and I have to have it! I love the HRH series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: I have not seen this design before it is lovely.
    Thank-you for the link.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you going to stitch it. it is beautiful. you know me and halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on this, Edgar. It's a must stitch for me too. I saw Kathy's other new designs too and wouldn't mind a couple of those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Edgar,
    I also saw it today ... It's a real stunner isn't it? It immediately went on my "I want it now and I want to stitch this asap list" :-)
    I love the "Halloween Greetings" with the bat as well :-).
    Have a nice day!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the HRH series, but haven't stitched any of them yet. I'd sure like to before my eyesight gives out! haha This is a really cool piece and I can see why you're drawn to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up Edgar. I love the HRH series but I saw several at that web site that are speaking to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't see it until today - I am so far behind on all stitching related reading/viewing/drooling - but it immediately went on my wish list. The Hubs is pretty good about getting me stitching things for Christmas (and the ladies at Needlecraft Corner are soooo good at figuring out what he's talking about when he calls to order). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's completely you. I love your HR finishes x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this HRH Halloween design and thought the same things!! I cannot wait to stitch it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. EDGAR!

    You're a terrible enabler! I just pre-ordered from Stitch and Frog. LOVE Halloween ANYTHING and already have "Autumn @ Hawks Run Hallow".... Thank you !

    MaryO1230
    San Pedro, CA

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...