Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Little Fall Treat

Gentle Friends, with Fall in full swing so to speak, I got a hankering to bake something with apples.  Looking around for a recipe... I wanted to bake a little something made with things already in my cupboard.... I found the perfect fit on "Southern Bite" a great Blog written by Stacey..... I went with Brown Sugar Apple Blondies.... so easy and really tasty!!

... they came together quickly and were super with a cup of coffee late Sunday afternoon!! 
________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

Barb said...

They do look wonderful. Fall is finally here in the NW too. Very welcome after our hot long summer.

Julie said...

Perfect autumn food, warming and tasty.

E Wilburn said...

Hi Edgar!! After my kiddo picked 37 POUNDS OF APPLES last month, and I got tired of canning...I remembered that you shared this recipe! Last night I finally tried it out, but had no pecans so I substituted walnuts. Then I thought, "hmmm, MAPLE walnut could be good..." and swapped out 1/4 cup of the brown sugar for maple syrup! So good!!