Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Little Fall Treat

Gentle Friends, with Fall in full swing so to speak, I got a hankering to bake something with apples.  Looking around for a recipe... I wanted to bake a little something made with things already in my cupboard.... I found the perfect fit on "Southern Bite" a great Blog written by Stacey..... I went with Brown Sugar Apple Blondies.... so easy and really tasty!!

... they came together quickly and were super with a cup of coffee late Sunday afternoon!! 
________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. They do look wonderful. Fall is finally here in the NW too. Very welcome after our hot long summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect autumn food, warming and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edgar!! After my kiddo picked 37 POUNDS OF APPLES last month, and I got tired of canning...I remembered that you shared this recipe! Last night I finally tried it out, but had no pecans so I substituted walnuts. Then I thought, "hmmm, MAPLE walnut could be good..." and swapped out 1/4 cup of the brown sugar for maple syrup! So good!!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...