Thursday, July 20, 2017

A Little Thrifting

Gentle Friends... out and about again over the weekend - cast your mind back a few years and you may remember when I found this fun cookie jar...

... I have a few cookie jars and switch them out seasonally, but this one sits out quite a bit when I need just a fun jar out the counter...well...this past weekend here are the things I picked up ...

... from L to R ... a great old 19th platter in a modified Imari pattern, a fun piece of Beswick of kitties, a "new" coffee cup for work, a vintage chrome and amber glass tidbits dish...and
...another cookie jar...

... the same maker (unknown) with some super chickens... and I like chickens more than ducks so I'll probably just move the duck one through the Bay of evil and keep the chicken one for myself!!
________________

There you go sports fans - thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

9 comments:

  1. I really like the cookie jars--they are so cute! All of your finds are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colorful chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cookie jars. And what's that you say-you like chickens more than ducks? My ducks are affronted-Annie and her flock of 10-Petunia, Pete, Leo, Rose, JoJo, George, Harry, Ruthie, Della and Elfy the runner duck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have room for it the two jars would look adorable side by side. I would want to keep them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you even think of separating the cookie jars?????? They are related and should stay together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree separating cookie jars seems so wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rooster cookie jar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds.. my favorite is the mug :)

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...