Monday, July 31, 2017

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Freinds, I am stitching away on "October; and had to frog out quite a bit when what I had stitched didn't really work for me..... so although I had stitched quite a bit more here's where I am at the moment....


... I went back and pulled out the light colored pumpkin that goes in the lower right corner... then  I pulled out all that is now the green part of the vine border.  It started off a sort of tan/brown and blended far too closely with the golden part of the vine.... as with the last block once this is finished I'll list all the changes I made.
_____________

There you go sports fans, thanks, for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Edgar, sometimes I just let it be....frogging is so "two steps back for me". Unless it messes something up like banging into a border I Ieave it. I feel that way about colors too,once I have a few stitches it stays. My first boss had an expression that I tend to live by ( on really unimportant stuff), he would say "good enough for government work".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better out than in if it doesn't look right, I cant leave it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot leave anything in that isn't right. Although I must admit that in every piece I stitch there is at least one error, usually a missed cross-stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was on a frogging binge this weekend, too! Let's hope the frogs go back to their pond this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better to frog than not be happy with the threads. That's how I deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those temps sound chilly and refreshing to me! I love the photos of the fog, it's so mysterious and beautiful.



    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...