Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Little More Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, the weekend was long, cool, windy and wonderfully foggy!! and I loved every minute of it!!  Most of the time the temps hovered in the low 60's - so it was perfect for this old buzzard to stay in sweatshirts for four days!!  

I've been stitching a bit on AotH and here's where I left off last night...


... I've switched out most of the called for flosses for what I think are better choices - but I've tried to stay within the colour groups as the piece was charted....
________________

There you go sports fans just catching up this morning at work  - since I've been gone things have piled up quite a bit!!  Thanks for stopping by... do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful colours Edgar. Four days of cool weather and stitching sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking how that block looks! I cannot wait to see it finished. I have not gotten to that one in piece yet, so I might use a bit of your inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edgar I've been OOT and am just now catching up on blog world... Your AofH is looking great. I really enjoyed seeing your Sugar Skull shoe collections. I'm just impressed that I knew what Sugar Skulls are (I have a granddaughter who is obsessed with them). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love your colour choices. You are moving along quickly with this. Thanks as always for taking the time to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my idea of perfect weather!! We had a great 4th up here too. You could wear a sweatshirt by evening. I love the colors you are using. They seem to go perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...