Thursday, July 13, 2017

A Little Thrifting and a "Sweet" Treat

Gentle friends, here's a snap of the few things I picked up when we were out and about over the weekend...

... I really enjoy Alison Weir's writing and have never read this one - and you know what a fan of the Tudor's I am so it was a win-win for me!!  I picked up the pilsner glass in a pattern called "Cavalcade" by Libby Glass.... I like this pattern and have quite a few pieces of it... I found a couple of DVD's to add to the collection.
___________________


...the CEO of the company Rico works for went on a fishing trip to Canada and one of the bits of schwag he brought back was this super bottle of maple syrup...  what a treat!!
____________

There you go sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Oh my ,love GOOD maple syrup. My husband always used that other stuff called" maple syrup". That was great the real maple syrup was for me, until he tried mine and now I have to share . Not happy about that! The problem with finding one very pretty glass is then I am on eBay to find others, always proves expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new treasures! I love seeing your thrift finds each week.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finds.

    Oooooh, good maple syrup is always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, wow! Enjoy that maple syrup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy--maple syrup!
    I love the pattern of the pilsner. I'm not familiar with it, but I'm sure it would look beautiful in a table setting, if you have those pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real "hauL" of great stuff! Alison Weir is da bomb! :-)

    MaryO1230
    San Pedro, CA

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...