Friday, September 28, 2007

Christmas Stitching

I did some secret Christmas stitching last night that I can't show as I think the recipient looks at this blog frequently. I did take a small snap of one corner, here it is...


I am using some Desert Sand linen I won from eBay and a Vikki Clayton silk and they seem to be working fine. After Christmas I will reveal the entire thing.
We got some really nice veggies from a friends garden. They live up in Bodega Bay (the Birds the Birds) and have a bumper crop of stuff and were generous enough to pass on some lovely things. Here is a snap.



This will become some great guacamole!!! Delicious!!

That wraps up the week and now on to the weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Take care,
edgar

8 comments:

  1. When people aske what I miss about CA, I always tell them it's the produce. That pre-guac shot reminds me why...(Sometimes I can't even find avocados in the grocery store in PA!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that huge basket of garden goodies! They look good enough to eat. Can't wait to see your entire mytery project. The colour of the fabric is très yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of colorful produce there Edgar! I also think your Beatric Potter sampler (previous post) is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure which looks more delicious--the veggies or the fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the update pictures you've posted in the last week have been lovely. I really like how Beatirx is coming along. The produce looks delicious, and makes me crave guacamole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love guacamole! I hope you like my square I did for you! Pete looks so funny!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jingle, jingle, jingle... Ooopps... :-)

    I love the fabby you are using for your secret Christmas stitching, Edgar... I can't wait to see the finished project as it's got to be gorgeous if you're stitching it and on that fabric, to boot!!! :-)

    Delicious looking bowl of veggies... Yummy.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Secret stitching is a pain for stitching blogging eh? I have so much secret stitching on the go that i don't know when i'll have any stitchy pictures to show!!
    Looking forward to working on your RR soon, Donna's sending it today

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...