Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Quick Thursday Post

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends I do thank you all for your input!!!  Although I sometimes over-think an issue I am quite happy that we are all swimming along in the currents of agreement!!

___________

Still stitching on ATS - all those bits and pieces are mostly done and the A&E, Tree with snake and the angel with sword are next up to be stitched.....  I do like working on a big project for a while then being able to move on to another piece.
___________

That's it for today sports fans - short and sweet!! Thanks for stopping in do stop again!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. You know, I usually just plow through a BAP. But with ATS, I did take breaks from it and come back to it. It was actually a nice way to do it! I think all the motifs above the A&E and the tree are the most fiddly part of the whole piece. It drove me nuts. lol! Good that you're through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so strange... I saw the photo of the fish and all I could think of was the scene in "Finding Nemo" where the fish are caught in the net and Dory, Nemo, and his dad are encouraging them "keep swimming, keep swimming"! I know it has nothing to do with stitching... Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got home from "Singing in the Rain". I hope you loved it as much as I did. What marvelous dancing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...