Friday, July 20, 2012

A New Camera

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends just a quick post about my new Camera that arrive late yesterday and was waiting for me this morning on my desk!!  I do hate posting without a snap and have been waiting for this to get here to get back in the swing of things....


I have the battery charging as I type and will have some snaps on Monday.  I think one of the nicest things about this camera is that the screen on the back is so big.....


Just about the entire back is screen!!  - and - once I learn all the different functions I think I will really enjoy this new toy.

That's about it for the goings on out here - I have been stitching away on ATS and making some progress on that crazy tree/snake and fruit.

Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!  Have a great weekend!

Take care,
edgar

16 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice camera! I love how flat it is, and that huge screen on the back. Looking forward to seeing pics from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the size of the screen! Have fun with your new toy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, nothing better than a new toy, and a camera is a great one to play around with! Don't be like me...read the manual and discover all the features before you get ANOTHER new one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice camera! I've missed your pics.
    Like Heather....I really need to get the book out to mine. I know it has oodles of features that I'm not taking advantage of.
    Have a great weekend!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the new toy can't wait to see the pictures you take.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edgar its always fun to get a new "toy" enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Enjoy your new camera Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Cannon makes a great camera! I look forward to your new camera snaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooooh, a new toy. I love to play with things like that. Hope you enjoy it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooooooooooooooooo I want a new digital slr ... and a macro lens too to take better photos with ... I have put it on my Christmas list heheeh :)
    can't wait to catch up with your stitching .... slowly getting round to saying *hellloooo :)
    love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My camera is almost the same and I love mine. My Mom has the same model as you and at 81 she is snapping away and loves hers too. Have fun!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those "big behinds" are such wonders to work with - I've often thought, what did we ever do without them? Can't wait to see new pix.

    ReplyDelete
  13. New cameras are lots of fun, I hope you enjoy using it Edgar.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to seeing your shots as you practice with the new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is indeed a huge screen. Is it a touch screen? As I don't see many buttons. Enjoy your new toy. Looking forward to see the results.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...