Friday, July 17, 2009

Watching DVD's

Last night rounds out the week - with a low key evening. Rico fixed dinner - some yummy homemade pork Tamales - they where the last of a batch he had gotten a while back.

We watched a bunch of Ab Fab DVD's - a really funny show no matter how many times you watch. That foursome of - Edina, Patsy, Saffron and Bubbles are just too funny. Then you throw the Mother in there and it is almost always chaos!!


Stitching was focused on an exchange piece - so no snaps.

No big plans for the weekend - just taking it as it comes.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

Sadie said...

I LOVE Ab Fab! Pass the Bolly darling!
Have a great weekend x

Margie said...

I'm a huge fan of Ab Fab! I love to have all Ab Fab weekends. :-)

Sharon said...

I can hardly wait to see your exchange piece. I just love seeing pics of your stitching - you do such lovely work! Thanks for the heads-up on the Ma and Pa Kettle fest tonight - I remember my Dad talking about how much he loved them when he was a "youngster" - I'm looking forward to a bowl of popcorn, parking my bee-hind in front of the telly and strolling down memory lane in honor of my Dad... Have a great week-end!!

Leila Jo said...

"I'm chanting as we speak, sweetie darling" is still one of my most favourite moments of that show!

doris said...

Those Ab Fab girls make me laugh 'til I almost wet my pants!

Paula Nunes Lima said...

This is the "creme de la creme" of English humour for me. My favourite: the trip to Paris, definitely!!!!

All the best