Friday, February 19, 2016

"iCracked"

Gentle Friends, we had a mishap with one of the cell phones the other day, it dropped face first onto a cement pavement......
Broken smartphone Uno de cada dos usuarios tiene un smartphone daƱado
... the glass face was shattered.  

A guy I work with suggested "iCracked" to fix it.  Not knowing what to do - and after a little research on what iCracked could do - we decide to give them a call....  within two hours the phone was fixed and working perfectly!!  They came to the house a zippy zap - popped the broken glass out and replaced it with a new one.  Now, I try not to talk about anything here on the Blog that I wouldn't totally recommend, and I totally recommend these folks.  You can click HERE to go to their website and poke around. 
__________________

Not much on the agenda for this weekend - at the moment, but that could change.  Thanks for stopping by have a super weekend!!

Take care,
edgar

12 comments:

  1. Wow! So happy that your phone's inner tech wasn't broken. Nice to know of such a service. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! OK, that's really cool. I hope they exist around here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now all I need is a smart phone. My sweet grandson looked at my phone and said, " Gee grandma , all you can do on this phone is talk!!!!" I thought that was very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! Glad you did not have to purchase a new phone. By the Way, I did purchase Helen Rappaport's book, The Romanov Sisters. It was just ok...I did not really learn anything I did not already know! I donated my copy to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...that is one I would have chalked up as a loss. I am amazed that they were able to fix it. Yaay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Edgar, I'm sure we'll need their service. My husband has a knack for dropping smartphones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that cement really did a number of your phone! I shattered mine and took it to a cell phone repair place super inexpensive compared to sending it in. Glad it was an easy fix for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fast service, well done the tech guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow--poor phone! So glad you were able to get it repaired!
    I've never heard of iCracked. Must look it up. Sounds like it's a great service!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first I thought this was some creepy Halloween design! Oh no, a broken phone. I am fearful of doing this!!! Glad that you were able to get your phone fixed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My DD has that kind of luck pretty regularly. Good thing we took the apple care plan.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...