Friday, February 26, 2016

An Easter Treat

Gentle Friends, every season seems to encourage candy makers to release "Limited Edition" flavours and this Spring is no exception.  M & M has released a pretty tasty flavour..."Strawberry Shortcake."  You know me I've got to try all the new and interesting things that come down the pike...so when I saw all the M & M's at target last weekend I zeroed in on the pink bag and bought some......

 ... when I got home  I found my Easter candy dish and popped open the bag - and with one gigantic whiff of strawberry from the open bag I was sold!

... they really taste of strawberries - and are coated in Spring pastel colours..... a nice change for the season - next week I'll be doing some Peep Reports.......
______________

Have a super weekend!!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. So tempting. . .but alas my waistline grows and I am taking measures to reduce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given up sweets for Lent but this is making me very tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edgar, I always look forward to and enjoy your candy reports. Can't wait for the Peeps review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so lovely in your bowl, but I'm afraid they wouldn't last long in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. They are not coming into my house, but I will be bring some Peeps in soon. I can never find the various flavors that you do, but the originals work fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! And Easter is early this year -- love the Easter candy reports!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite thing is pastel colored M&M's! They look yummy, but I'm not sure I'd like the strawberry flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the limited editions they come out for the holidays too :)

    I actually like to use them in cookies when I want a change from regular chocolate chip cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh drool.. that looks and sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...