Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

Gentle friends, thrifting this weekend was a on the upswing a tad as I found a few fun things....

 ... for some reason I found 4 great pieces of McCoy.....

 .... of course some DVD's....

 .... a book about Elizabeth II, and a super matryoshka...

.....  that retains it's original Russian price tag and breaks apart into 9 little dolls!!  These are really nice being all hand painted with some pyrography.
_______________________


That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love the little dolls. The flowers you placed on the alter at your church were beautiful. I'm not sure about corn in chili, never had it that way. I do put corn in my taco soup though and it is good. I may have to try the corn when I make chili again.
    The stitching is coming along very nicely. Looking forward to seeing more of it. It is really a lovely pattern.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say you did very well! I especially like the McCoy pots.
    Such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at your finds. I guess I don't search as eagerly as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matryoshka is beautiful. Wow. I really like the McCoy pottery also. You always seem to have some great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds!! I especially love the pots, and Russian stacking dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...