Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Pooch Poast

Gentle Friends...Rico and I have been running around and not at work for about a week now and today is almost the last day of our "off" time.....  we've been eatin' out and done some touristy things and some cultural things.... more about that in the next few days.  
_______________________

Today I thought I would post a few snaps of the Who Hounds and a friend......

..... here's a snap of the Peach taken by Rico (with his phone) behind her you can see Smokie's "Monkey Butt"  as we around the old hacienda like to call it.......

... and a racy snap of Wahumpa all snuggled up in some warm chonies......

.... and of course Lolly was all stretched out waiting for a butt scratch......

.... another snap of the Old Lady...... Peach all warm on her blanket, and you can't see it but under the blanket is a heating pad that keeps her toasty.....


......  and Smokie looking for trouble.........

... near where I work I often run into sweet ChaCha, she belongs to Jose, who is transitioning from homelessness to a more stable existence.  I try and help them out now and then.... her favorite treats are rawhide chew sticks and she is a real love when I bring them for her to munch on.
___________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again - have a safe Memorial Day!!!!!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the pup pics. They really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those who hounds are too cute!! How nice of you to help the other little dog and his/her owner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute! Hope you and Rico have a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jose and ChaCha are lucky to have you as a friend! That's so kind of you to help them out.
    I think you should submit the "racey" photo as an ad for Jockey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweet babies.
    And my best to Jose and ChaCha in finding and maintaining a more stable life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing pics of your pooches. They are all so sweet! ChaCha looks sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love seeing photos of the who-hounds! Your area rug is gorgeous. Happy Memorial Day to you, Rico, and the doggy crew.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I needed some pooch pics today. Thanks. Tell Jose and ChaCha I wish them well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is, "Awwwwwwww"!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a kind heart! And also some of the sweetest dogs ever.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...