Monday, April 7, 2014

Some Weekend Stitching on "SMS"

Gentle Friends, over the weekend I made a little headway on SMS.....

...  I seem to do a bit better with weekend stitching lately than with evening stitching - go figure.

Also, I received the next "Colonial Gathering" kit in the mail, so that will be the piece I work on this week.... remember my Candle Pocket - HERE - this time the piece is a pyn cushion and scissor fob......  as soon as it's complete I post a snaperoo.
______________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

15 comments:

cucki said...

And it's looking so pretty..
Hugs x

stitchersanon said...

I love the colours, especially the pretty blues. May I ask what threads they are?

Shirlee said...

Beautiful WIP : )

robindefender said...

Your sampler is looking fabulous!

Kevin said...

Looks fantastic, Edgar! You made a lot of progress on this over the weekend. Can't wait to see your next Colonial Gatherings piece.

Krista said...

Wonderful progress! Love the Spanish styling.

Heritage Hall said...

weekends or evenings, your progress is amazing....you must
be using the famous flying needle.
Beautiful work.

Jodi S said...

Beautiful stitch Edgar! You have made some nice progress this weekend. Love the colors in this one!

Julie said...

Very pretty colours in this one.

needlenurse said...

Beautiful stitching as always!

Barb said...

That sampler is looking beautiful.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Pretty progress - no matter when it's done!

Margaret said...

This piece is so gorgeous. I just love it!

Von said...

SMS is coming right along and looking grand!

Wanda said...

Looking beautiful Edgar!