Thursday, December 13, 2012

TCM Remembers

Gentle Friends thank you so much for your great comments...  gotta love the Muppet's!!  I would have to say that - probably my favorite version of ACC has to the 1970 musical "Scrooge" with Albert Finney...  I'll get to that one in a couple of days.  Last night's 1938 and 1951 versions I enjoyed, tonight I think there will be a Netfilx in the mail so I'll watch that first....
__________

Keeping with the film theme this week I saw the TCM Tribute piece for 2012 yesterday and once again they did an outstanding job, it's a little over 5 minutes long, enjoy.....



I am still plugging away at ATS, I think I'll show a progress snap on Monday after a weekends worth of stitching.

Thanks again for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. A very nice TCM tribute and I really miss those old drive-in theaters, they were some of the best fun during summer vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with dear Minnie, I miss the old drive-ins too, so many wonderful memories from my own childhood, not to mention with Pa and the guys when they were kids....ahhh the memories! :)
    I adore TCM, and most especially the shorts...not the boxer variety but the Pennywise ones. Now I know this was on your last post, but I am so anti-colorization of any old movie...it just makes my heart sad, however I do enjoy the one colorized I Love Lucy Christmas Special...hanging my head in shame.
    I must say, darling Edgar, that I cannot imagine a better evening than one spent with you in the Fog City, with a bottle of wine and a tray of something homemade wonderful, enjoying a night of TCM movies...it would such fun, and we could even let Rico and Pa join us....maybe ;)
    Hugs Kid,
    Ma

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...