Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A Little Stitchin' During the Long Weekend....

Gentle Friends, thank you so much for the kind words about Peaches passing.  It's been a few hard days, but every day we move forward and it eases a bit... 
____________

Just getting back into the swing of things after being away for a few days.  
I did do a bit of stitching and hers's a snaperoo...


... not the best snap, but you get the idea.  This is turning out to be a really fun piece to work on.  I always like BBD but am really enjoying this piece.  I do wonder why they decided to make this a three-season piece and not a full four-season piece???  Oh well, it is what it is.

That's about ti for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. I do love the strawberries on this picture, the colours look so much better than on the original pattern. I often find I love a design more when I can see it done than just on the front cover, I have frequently been tempted to buy a design by seeing it done. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome progress, Edgar! Love the bird that has appeared!

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...