Monday, September 9, 2019

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, I finished up Summer and have moved on to Autumn on the BBD seasonal stitch...  here's a snap...


... I did make a change to the large flower in the upper left corner.  I changed out the recommended floss for floss that actually showed up against my linen.  I am pretty happy with the result... now it's on to Autumn.
_______________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Summer is beautiful. It will be good to be stitching autumn in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting summer finished, Edgar! It looks fabulous. I look forward to seeing the autumn block!

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...