Monday, July 16, 2018

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, still stitching away on AC.... here's a snaperoo..


.... and if you look this piece up online you can see the first change I made... it's the band break, in the original pattern the band is of crowns and I switched it out with the modified rose band from the bottom of the sampler... I've also modified some of the letters as I stitch along making them a little more "sampler" like IMHO....  as with all of Beth's pieces this is a real joy to stitch and will end far too soon!!
_________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

7 comments:

  1. You have made fabulous progress on this piece, Edgar. I like your changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress - looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Admiring your progress and your changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress.. looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only a little stitching? You are stitching at a monster pace. Wow. This piece is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...