Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Little Foggy

Gentle Friends, it's Summer here by the Bay and for the past few weeks, we've been having our usual marine layer of fog roll in daily.  I went to YouTube and found this great Time Lapse video from a couple of years ago of the City and the glorious fog rolling in ..... enjoy...


... almost every evening I have to click on the heater in the house to take the chill off the rooms.  I really enjoy watching the fog and where we live in Noe Valley we have a great view as it comes in across Twin Peaks.  I love the cool summers !!
______________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: What a fantastic video, I love fog as long as there is little or no traffic, it seems people here in Minnesota do not know how to slow down in the fog and cause accidents.
    Thank-you for sharing a little piece of your world.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! Fog is eerie yet beautiful, cold and damp yet blanket-like, wispy yet dense, I love it (except to drive in!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer and fog, what a combination!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...