Friday, February 16, 2018

We Have a Winner and a New Year!!

Gentle  Friends, first let me wish everyone...Kong Hei Fatt Choy!!!!  It is the Chinese New year!!

...and it's the year of the Dog!!!  
______________

I also had "the Hag Claw" pick a winner last night from the "Bowl of Destiny"...


... it was confirmed by Lolly, the Who Hound Extraordinaire...

 .and the winner is...

... Mangojam!!  Thank you all for entering!!  I'll be having another little Gift-a-way in a couple of weeks in Honor of St Patrick's Day.....  so, stop by and pop your name into the mix!!

Take care,
edgar

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Mangojam :) And happy Chinese New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is my first smile of the day. Hag Claw? Too funny. I'm glad the linen is going to the person who won it. Sounds like she will really appreciate it. Year of the dog. May the world be more kind to them. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your lucky winner.
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Mangojam!

    And yay! It is my year! I was born in the year of the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Mangojam!
    And Edgar, the 'Bowl of Destiny' was polished to perfection for the occasion, and Hag Claw and Lolly were both in fine form too!

    Enjoy your weekend and I for one, look forward to reading about your weekend adventures next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome that she won! And I am cracking up laughing at the "Bowl of Destiny." Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I didn't think I had a chance! Thanks ever so much, Edgar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And Happy Chinese New Year!!! Sing Ni Huak Chai!
    I've had the worst 2 weeks with intermittent internet and didn't dream that I'd win at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hearty congratulations to the lucky winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...