Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Little Lunch

Gentle friends, we were out and about over the weekend and nothing fun turned up for purchase but we did head over to a new place for some lunch... Lazeez... and here's what we picked up to take home...

 ... we both chose Gyros's... Rico went for grilled chicken and...

.... I picked the more traditional meat - "beef & Lamb" ... they both came with lettuce, tomato, onion, and tzatziki sauce... both came on grilled pita bread.  We also picked up a side of fries to split.  They were really good, and super big, like giant burritos, so big that we cut them in half and had them again on Sunday for lunch!!
________________

There you go sports fans, today is the last day to jump in on my Linen Gift-a-WaIt'll be open up until noon today PST and I'll announce the winner in the morning.
________________

Tha t's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar






5 comments:

  1. Salivating here after seeing those .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I'm so jealous because I have yet to find great greek food here in Asheville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have one of those. sure look good enjoy seeing all the places you go.


    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...