Monday, February 5, 2018

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends,  still working away on HEioTS and here's where I am at the moment...


... the biggest change I made was to use GAST "Mulberry" for the four chimneys, I like the idea that they are brick, the chart called for them to be stitched with WDW "Havanna" the same as the outlines and roofs and that wasn't going to work for me...
______________________

That's about it for today sports fans, short and sweet!! 
Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. The song is such a lovely song, just like your needlework. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing what changes you are making to those charted - the chimneys look super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each time I check out your update on this project I hear Ethel Waters singing this song in my mind. It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress, Edgar! I like your brick chimneys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good decision. Chimneys need to be brick!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Edgar! Love the changes.

    MaryO1230

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the delicate configuration of the tree. Brick chimneys,
    of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is looking great! I love to see how other stitchers start their pieces and what they do first-I usually start in the lower right corner and work from motif to the next motif. I like how you changed the chimneys.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...