Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

Gentle Friends, over the weekend I found a few things...

...  from l to r ...  a great older cordial/sherry glass (one of my weaknesses is a nice glass of Drambuie every now and then and I had broken my other glass so I replaced it with this little beauty), a super cut glass - sterling lid/foot jam/jelly jar and a really wonderful art nouveau sterling hand mirror in the "Cupid" pattern - the silver pieces were terribly tarnished when I bought them but they both polished up nicely!!
_________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. I love etched glasses. I have some from my bridal shower years ago and some cordial sized glasses that I inherited from my grandmother. Nothing grand, but I love them none-the-less. So glad you found a replacement sherry glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the things you're always finding. Thanks for sharing pics!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...