Monday, May 2, 2016

A Little Stichin'

Gentle Friends, over the weekend I finished up the "Russian Bird" Band on Sojourner... 
 here's a snap...


... now on to the "Mexican" band....  I've had to change the colour for this band from "Fern Fond"  to "Herb Garden" - the skein of silk I have in FF is way too light I think, so I tried HG.  I've already done the Montenegrin stitched bar ( loved this stitch BTW) below the Birds in HG after frogging out about 3 inches of FF....  HG is a colour I really like anyway!!
___________________

We did start off the weekend on a high note.....


... we ordered pizza for dinner.... gotta love a dinner you don't cook!!!
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans !!!  Thanks for stopping by dos top again!!

Take care,
edgar

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching..
    Enjoy your dinner dear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler is beautiful! The pizza is yummy not the photo to be viewing at lunch time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that pizza has me very hungry!! Your next row on the sampler is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those birds - they're so full of fun on that beautiful design. Your pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sampler is growing nicely.
    Pizza does looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sampler, very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! It's a very delicate looking piece.

    And the pizza looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love that bird band--they are funky/quirky and I love it! Also, that pizza looks great. I want a slice, and I actually dislike pepperoni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sampler looks gorgeous! I agree too -- no cook dinners are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors in your design. The flowers are beautiful!

    Ugh....that pizza looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...