Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Little Bakin'

Gentle Friends, I was in the mood for coffee cake and found one at The Pioneer Woman, called "The Best ever Coffee Cake."  Now, I'm not too sure if it's "the best ever" but it was pretty dang good.  It needs to be eaten while warm or warmed up, as it was on the dry side when cold or room temperature.

The recipe is HERE and calls for things you would probably already have as they are basic ingredients.  The only thing I added was a couple of teaspoons of vanilla to the batter.  I also whipped up the egg whites before I started in on the batter so they were ready to go when needed.  Overall a pretty tasty cake!!
___________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...