Friday, June 1, 2007

Rebbeca's Sampler & The Aviator


Well here is the 1800 sampler medallion center looking like something. I think it is supposed to be a morning glory, but it certainly looks like a great blob of grey silk. This is a pretty big bit and took almost the entire skein of floss to do. If you look to the bottom left you see the start of another bit with a little more colour in it.Last night bit the big one for TV so it was another Green Cine movie night. I watched The Aviator, 2004. It was a really long movie at almost three hours but never was a drag and I did not look at the clock to see how long it had been going on. I really liked Cate Blanchett as Katharine Hepburn, another stellar performance IMO. I always like CB in just about everything she has done. The movie really showed that Howard Hughes was smart but what a nutburger!!! If you get the chance and have the time take a look. Thats about it for today.....


HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...