Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Big Hat Party, and Finis Sopranos

On Saturday evening a very good friend of mine, Dale (in fact we have been friends for about 23 years) had his "Big Hat Party." A very festive evening with lots of hats and head coverings. The picture is of.....from l to r Dale, the Host,Brunhilde (Allie) and Big Mama (Rico). We had a really good time and I heard that the festivities lasted to well into the wee hours of the morning. .As most of the population on the planet knows by now the Sopranos aired the last ever episode on Sunday. I am a real fan of this show and although there was not the expected bloodbath ending the show kept you on the edge the entire time. Although it was not the ending that I or a majority of people that I know wanted it was a good ending as it lets the Family Soprano go off and live their lives in TV land as they have been doing over the last few years.

With the party and the get together around the Sopranos not too much x stitching got done this weekend. I did not even touch BP SAL. This Saturday we are leaving for South Dakota and I will have lots of time in the car and while there to get lots of x stitching done, I hope.

Thanks for taking a look.....

edgar

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I want that action!!! Actually I am a friend of Cissy's and we are drinking wine (Cissy has put away a whole bottle!!!!) and knitting. YOu should see her socks - awesome! What a fun blog! Barb

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...