Monday, August 12, 2024

Yard Stitchin' and Gathering Together a Fall Project

 Gentle Friends, here's a very wrinkled shot of Miss Kirby at the moment...


...the three parts under the house, which I am guessing, are supposed to be the front yard... are odd but there you go.  Also stitched the second deer, the little red house, and the "snow" under it out of the way.  It seems odd that it would be snow, but white silk was called for...  all that's left to stitch are a couple of birds and some more plants and she'll be done.  
My Fall stitch is almost pulled, together with the linen and the bulk of the silks.  It's charted for NPI and I've got 90% of them already... I love that when it happens!!  A run-over to Needle in a Haystack in Alameda is in my near future to pick up the missing colors and some extra skeins that are a bit low.  This upcoming "Fall" stitch has been bouncing around in the "to do" stitching pile for quite a few years and I'm kind of excited to get a start.  
Hoping this finds everyone doing well as the Dog Days of Summer wrap up and we look towards autumn, my favorite time of year!!
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Such a colorful palette Ann chose... Kinda seems like a perfect prelude to fall. Can't wait to see your fall choice! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler is so pretty! Autumn is my favorite season also. I'm looking forward to lower temps and humidity. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for your Autumn stitch!

    ReplyDelete

More Border Stitchin' and a Few Punkins'

 Gentle Friends, nothing too exciting but more border... her's a snaperoo... _____________ Since it's Fall, my favorite time of the ...