Monday, August 19, 2024

Some Fancy Schmacy Bird Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, stitching away on the right side of Miss Ann and here's a snaperoo...

... I'm pretty sure that the birds from top to bottom are a robin, a parrot and a peacock, but I could be wrong... I was once... Hee Hee!!!
  As I near the end of this sampler it is as usual bittersweet.  For me, as I stitch on the same piece in the evenings I do really enjoy seeing it grow.  I think that's a reason I am a total monogamous stitcher... geter' done, that's my motto.   Although I do have a couple of WIPs from long ago lurking in the background... they are buried deep and will probably be there as UFSs (Unfinished Stitches) when I draw my last breath.  But I need not get morbid, as I know ... tomorrow is another day and I may just get inspired to dig one out.... or not!
________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. You are making incredible progress on this one, Edgar. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is getting more lovely with every stitch. And that peacock is absolutely glorious! Happy Monday Edgar. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your stitching is gorgeous Edgar!

    ReplyDelete

A Little More Border

 Gentle Friends, almost there, here's a snaparoo of the border... ... I was really happy, nay, surprised when everything banged up and m...