Monday, July 22, 2024

Miss Kirby

Gentle Friends, I skipped last week's post as I had done next to no stitching and nothing much is going on otherwise... we're just enjoying the cool and breezy Summer here by the Bay...now for today's post, I have a snaperoo of Ann....



... Woo Hoo!!!  I had a friend of mine fix my little problem and got the snap to look more like the actual piece of needlework...
___________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  I really need my iced espresso this morning!!!  
Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: I love this design, you are having great progress on your stitching.
    I am also having problems with photos, not sure if it is Google Microsoft or what.
    Have an amazing week filled with love and fun.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got an assist with the pattern omission. Miss Kirby is maturing into another stunner. Have a great week ahead. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann is looking fabulous. Awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Miss Kirby. You're going to be a looker.

    ReplyDelete

Border Stitchin', Visiting NIAH, Eatin' Burgers and Brunch!

 Gentle Friends, I've been stitching away on the border, and here's a snap... ... just fill it in at the moment so it's not too ...