Monday, July 8, 2024

36 Down, 10 Left

 Gentle Friends, I thought an overall shot was due about now, and here's a snaperoo...


... I went ahead and stitched through the vine to see where, if any, mistakes were made and by some miracle, it matched up!!  So, now it's going back and stitching in the leaves and the rest of the "strawberries."  Those strawberries are stitched in Belle Soie's "Teddy Bear" and I'm trying to mix up the over-dyed browns so that not too many are dark or light, but a nice mix.  The three skeins I have of this silk are each very different dye lots so it is an easy task.
_________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  
Thanks again for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: Congratulations on the meet up of the border, I have had borders that went wonky on me and had to fins the mistake, I hope you and your family had a great Fourth.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of berries! I love your mixed palette for them...Perfect! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so very nice when a border matches up. This is such a pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the vine matched up, Edgar! Your strawberries are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one is looking really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Stitchin' a "Chickin'"

Gentle Friends, Frederika, a fancy chickin' out in the woods, is now outlined, here's a snaperooo... ...  as I've been stitching...