Monday, July 1, 2024

Border Stitching

 Gentle Friends, stitching away on Ann, here's a snaperoo...


...so I've popped off the old Q-Snap for the snap so you can see the border.  I'm almost at the top right turn to come down the right side.  It's usually at this point I start overthinking things and nerves get the best of me... thinking the vine might just not match up... I may just bottom stitch the vine around to see if I'm worrying for nothing... as I am wont to do...  
___________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Awesome progress on the vine border, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you've made great progress! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a stunner. (Yeah, I can't play chicken with borders....). ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Edgar: This is a beautiful design, I think we all have the nerves when it comes to the borders matching, its such a hassle when a mistake is made and having to go back and find the spot and rip rip rip, I have been there so often.
    Have a lovely Fourth.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Border Stitching

 Gentle Friends, stitching away on Ann, here's a snaperoo... ...so I've popped off the old Q-Snap for the snap so you can see the bo...