Thursday, January 24, 2019

A Little Thrifting

Gentle Friends, although I'm still out and about just about every weekend there's not been too much out there to bring home... so I've gathered up the things I've picked up in the past couple of months...

... so starting from the left... a leather bound with gilt decoration, 1921 "Rubaiyat," a 1st edition of "Homebodies" ( I do love the Addam's family!!) a great transferware pitcher with hand decoration and some gilding, a few silver pieces... 3 sterling bowls and an Italian made 800 silver Silent Butler...  these silver pieces were in sorry condition when I got them, basically black and filthy!!.....and wrapping up with a cute pink lusterware creamer, English c.1840.... not too much but, some fun things!!
_______________

That wraps up today post, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I love the transferware pitcher, so pretty. Hope today is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some great finds! I love the pitcher!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have definitely snatched up "Homebodies" - that is a real find. I love having first editions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have "the touch" when it comes to treasure hunting!

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...