Monday, January 14, 2019

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends,  still moving along on SCS... here's a snaperoo...


... I'm almost at the end of this row and then there is just one more row of large circles and the sampler will be a wrap.   

It's usually at this point I start thinking about picking a new project... so... with that in mind ...yesterday I pulled a bunch of things from my "I'm gonna stitch this before I die pile"... and pulled 3 samplers, then I started plowing through my stash notebooks.  I keep the bulk of my stash in 3" ring binders with the charts in clear pages.  It keeps them clean and sorted by either subject or designer.  While looking through a couple of binders I found another great sampler so I've narrowed it down to 4 projects... and before the end of this piece, I'll be able to pull things together and make a start sooner than later...
_______________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop by again!!

Take care,
edgar

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece!
    Great organization of your patterns. Mine are organized, kind of. At my age I'm starting to get a little concerned when I go through them... I have so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Edgar. You have done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty Edgar! Will look forward to seeing what you pick for your next stitch...have fun with that journey, blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just like you I start think of "what's next?". More than likely something not already kitted up, I know! Probably something I have just seen on Instagram or floss tube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the piece! What samplers are you planning to do next??

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG How do you stitch so quickly. This piece is absolutely gorgeous. Are you bored with the red yet though. I once complete a piece that was almost all green and I couldn't wait to get to a colorful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Edgar: I am looking forward to seeing this framed, it is beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous. I went through my stash recently and pull projects for the year, I am mainly planning on stitching Christmas design this year. Must stitch before I die, honestly i don't think I could possibly live that many decades to get through all of my stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My head whirls contemplating the speed at which you put these gorgeous
    projects into retirement. I will start Scandinavian soon as I polish
    off two final ornaments on a set of 6. Won't mention when these complicated beauties were started. Red is one color that when used solely throughout, doesn't grow stale. Bravo to you, Edgar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! I look forward to seeing your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and so close to a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder if you have a=ever looked at the free samplers from Linen and threads they do one every year and the past years are available. http://www.linenandthreads.com/ kind regards Robyn

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...