Monday, January 7, 2019

A Little More Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, here's a snap of where I am at the moment on SCS...


...just moving along with these three "chickens."
_____________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

UPDATE:  I had a question about this stitch a couple of weeks ago and forgot to answer it... and now the same question came up again about this... the particulars about this stitch are... I'm stitching it on 40ct Navy Bean, stitching 1 over 2 using "Poinsettia" overdyed silk by Glorianna... I looked through my stash before I started but didn't have enough of any  "good Christmas " red silk on hand so I made a trip over and bought this silk for this piece from Needle in a Haystack, my LNS over in Alameda. 

7 comments:

  1. OK, you have hooked me...have ordered the
    chart for this wonderful sampler. What floss
    did you use? Your is coming along splendidly,
    Edgar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very good, really chickens? I bought next Christmas piece from Jacob. it is called Christmas Town : A Holiday sampler. Will start in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Red samplers are so striking. Your silk/linen combo is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing beautifully, not long till its a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Love the red you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful piece, the red is so vibrant and pops right off the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...