Monday, March 19, 2018

A Little Stitching and a Winner!!

Gentle Friends, still stitching away on LSV, but I've not gotten as far along as I had planned.... 
here's a snap...


... I am a bit further along than the snap, as I have a bit more of the border done, 
but you get the idea....
___________________

On Saturday Rico pulled a name from the Bowl of destiny, but I've got no shot of that event... my camera's battery was dead, but I still wanted it to happen .... here's the name he pulled...


... I shot off an email to Denise to let her know she won.  I wanted to thank everyone for entering and to keep an eye out for other drawings coming up over the Summer!!
_____________

There you go sports fans thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Super progress, Edgar. Will you be stitching in the middle the chart that has sheep on a green hill? I believe the chart is a Country Cottage Needleworks? If so, it'll look great. I have considered doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Denise!
    Edgar, your LSV is coming along beautifully! I love those colours!
    Jeannie A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the LSV piece and can't wait to see what you put in the centre. Congratulations to Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Thanks for the chance to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really liking the sheep, and am very interested to see what you do with the middle section. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Edgar: Beautiful progress on you stitching.
    Congratulations to Diane.

    Happy Blessed Easter
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Denise.
    Your little sheeps do look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Denise, The LSV design is coming along great, love all the sheep.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...