Monday, November 17, 2014

Fall Exchange Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, the last couple of months I took part in a couple of Fun Exchanges.  The first one was "Haunted Harvest Exchange" with Terri over at Dixie Sampler,  I sent my exchange partner this.......

...... from l to r clockwise.... while in Paris I picked up a packed of thread winders at Sajou, and in Sarlat I picked up a porcelain thimble with geese, I also knew she liked Stacy Nash and so I kitted up a Hallowe'en project and the stitched piece I sent was a "Welcome Autumn" pyn keepe from Sweetheart tree.  My partner had a family emergency and couldn't finish out the Exchange, Terri very generously offered to put together a Angle Exchange in its place and when it arrives I'll Post a snaperoo.
__________________


I also took part in the Autumnal Exchange over at the HOE and my partner sent me this super hanging piece.  It was a freebie from Nickyscreations, and I sent this pyn keepe.....

...... a Freebie called "Just a Little Autumn" from San Man Originals......  These were fun Exchanges, I have a couple more coming up.......
_____________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

7 comments:

  1. Edgar, all of these are WAY cute, and have me "feeling the fall" though it is very rainy today and very cold tomorrow, that glowing orange floss has me smiling. What a rich color. P.S. Love that package you prepped; what a good idea to kit up that SN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fall pieces, both sent and received, are lovely.

    Now you have put me in the mood for making a Fall Pyn Keepe and there is a lovely chart in the new SANQ, a heart shaped one with acorns stitched in Glorianna silk scattered across the linen.

    Another stitching blogger recently commented on my blog that stitching is a contagious disease, spread by photographs ... enabling photographs that feed the obsession. I guess that is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. I'm sure they were thrilled to receive the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are so lovely! I participated in my first EVER exchanges this fall (two), and it was so much fun! I think I may be hooked!!! The lovely photos really do get everyone excited!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts for the exchanges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the exchanges look wonderful! How nice of Terri to offer to put something together for you in place of your exchange partner too.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...