Thursday, December 20, 2007

Off for Christmas....

Well, this will be the last blog entry for a while as I leave this morning for my sisters in Vancouver, WA. I am totally in the Christmas mood now. Last night was the Christmas concert that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir does annually. It had a Norwegian theme with special guest singer Sissel. It was just wonderful as always!!!! This was followed up with a Christmas concert from the St Olaf College Choir from Northfield Minnesota. I really love Christmas music and these were two wonderful programs!!!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday!!!!

Merry Christmas !!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Take care,
edgar

16 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Mary said...

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful and safe trip!

Vonna said...

Merry Christmas! Godspeed and safe return during your travels!

Margie said...

Merry Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Happ Christmas Edgar!!

Cheryl said...

That should read "Happy" LOL

DaisyGirl said...

Merry Christmas Edgar!

monique said...

Have a lovely Christmas, Edgar :)

Carol said...

Merry Christmas Edgar!

Svenja said...

Merry Christmas Edgar!

Bliss said...

Merry Christmas to you & yours. I hope you enjoyed the trip to your sister's home.

Cathy B said...

Oooh - the St. Olaf Choir is wonderful. I've been to their Christmas Festival here in MN a couple of times. Lucky you!

Have a wonderful Christmas Edgar!

Von said...

I saw the MTC and St. Olaf's programs too! I always enjoy them.

A merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Edgar!! :D

Jaimie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Edgar!

tkdchick said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Name: Vicki said...

Edgar, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Looking forward to seeing what's been going on with you!