Monday, September 16, 2024

A Little More Border

 Gentle Friends, almost there, here's a snaparoo of the border...

... I was really happy, nay, surprised when everything banged up and matched.  For some reason, I had a feeling that it wouldn't match up, now there's only to finish up the fill NPI963 on top and NPI962 on the bottom of the diamonds.
_______________________

Now, I'm looking at stitching ahead since it's "September Start" and I've seen so many lovely starts online that I may just start something else...even though I am very much a monogamous stitcher, I might just have to get something else going...I got a few new things in the mail and a sampler might just be calling my name...(clapping hands and digging in the stash heap!!)
_____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  
Thanks for stopping by do stop again. Stay Safe!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

2 comments:

  1. That border is GORGEOUS! It just screams fall to me. And yay for matching up! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome progress on the border, Edgar! I know you are thrilled it meets.

    ReplyDelete

A Little More Border

 Gentle Friends, almost there, here's a snaparoo of the border... ... I was really happy, nay, surprised when everything banged up and m...