Sunday, March 24, 2024

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo...

Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered  
1/8 - 3/24   40-count BoF Barn Owl
My Conversion from the charted DMC to various Overdyed Flosses
I also recharted the lower right section for the date and to reflect my stitching

I've got everything lined up for the next project which I'll show next week.
______________________

Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thouyghts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

22 comments:

  1. Bravo! Looks great, Edgar! I'm looking forward to your next project🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: This is such an amazingly beautiful design, love your color choices, thank-you for sharing.
    I hope you Rico the kids family and friends have a beautiful and Blessed Easter.

    Hugs
    Catherine✝️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine... and hope you both are well!! Happy Easter!!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positively stunning work, Edgar! Can’t wait to see what’s up next! Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous finish, Edgar! Love your changes. Look forward to seeing your next start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sampler. I was not familiar with it until I saw yours. All the sayings and the colors are just beautiful. Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing piece, Edgar. Typically, I wouldn't be drawn to the bolder color palette - but now that I see the "whole," I'm gobsmacked. Beautiful! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your sampler Edgar! That is a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very nice, Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Congrats on another wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...