Monday, March 11, 2024

"Feed me Seymour"

 Gentle Friends, stitching away on the central block of the sampler, and here's a snaperoo...

...now that I've posted this picture I can see that the color is way off and the linen looks splotchy... what a crap snap!!  Well, just see the progress and not the odd color...  as I stitched along on the leaves and stems all I could think of was a song from the 1986 film "Little  Shop of Horrors"... and a great little film with some outstanding performances!!  If you've seen the film you get the reference if not give the film a look, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I have over the years.
_____________________
That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Awesome progress, Edgar! Thank you, now the song is looping in my head! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...Now you know I won't be able to look at this piece without thinking about Audrey II. ;-) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re right - it does bear more than a passing resemblance to Audrey!! 🤣🤣🤣 You stitching is lovely as always - she never looks better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the reference immediately. I loved the movie version of that show. I would love to see or be in the musical. But I understand that the ending is darker than the movie version

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sings !! What great progress... a motor on your needle?

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...