Friday, August 19, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends, today I pulled a compilation piece of cute sheep...  here's the snaperooo..


"Little Sheep Virtues" by Little House Needleworks and 
"Sheep in the Meadow" by Country Cottage Needleworks - 2/11/2018 - 4/7/2018 
36ct Lakeside Lines Vintage Sand Dune - using my overdyed floss conversion
_______________________

I remember seeing this on the internet as a finish and immediately went out and bought up all the charts and got to stitching.  It was a fun stitch and it turned out really well if I do say so myself.
___________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts!  Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

9 comments:

  1. hi,
    its really so beautiful and i love it from my heart.
    love
    cucki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completed the love square as a little pillow. This is great with all the motifs together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, precious! Once again, though, your stitching "speed" stuns me. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand why this appealed to your sensibilities, Edgar.
    It is a charmer and quite meaningful. You can put my name on
    this one - ho-ho. What a treasure trove you have accumulated
    for posterity. I am now working on a very complex sampler
    requiring absolute concentration and it is one that is like a casual
    given in your collection. You do inspire....

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...