Friday, August 12, 2022

Flasback Friday

Gentle Friends, today's stitch is one from the Hawk Run Series from Kathy Barrick... from quite a few years ago... here's a snaperoo..


Village of Hawk Run Hollow
9/5/07 - 9/14/09
Lambswool 32 ct Linen     Recommended NPI Silk

This was a WIP for a few years which is unusual for me as I'm really a mono-stitcher and stick to a piece until finished.  With that being said...I must confess that I do have a few WIPs lingering in the background... I'm not sure why but there they are and at some point, I'll get back, but not anytime soon as my Fall stitching lineup is calling me.  Now, back to this VoHRH, I still love this series and have stitched a couple but the rest are just charts waiting for stitching.
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by have a super weekend.  Stay Safe!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Lovely piece for Flashback Friday, Edgar! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I think I remember when you were stitching on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most ambitious and consistent stitchers of note...
    This one was quite an achievement and one can understand why it might have been tucked away for another day....but finished....

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...