Monday, January 24, 2022

A Little More Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, now I've moved on to the middle section and started to work on the alphabets and "decorative" stitches.  I remember when I stitched the Califonia sampler how much I enjoyed the decorative stitches in the breaks between the alphabets... and once again the breaks are fun to stitch... here's a snap...


That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

8 comments:

  1. That is coming along beautifully. I adore fancy stitches. One of my favorite designers is the late Darleen O'Steen. She got me to where now when I find a sampler that's all cross-stitch, I start figuring out where I can put in more decorative (and interesting!) stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is outstanding. Decorative lines between the alphabet look
    like the fun you are finding in them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edgar - I always love seeing your progress posts. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors of this sampler are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting design - such restrained elegance in the top portion but playfulness in color and stitches in the alphabet section. Fun juxtaposition. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Edgar: Nice progress, the colors are so soft and pretty.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...