Monday, July 26, 2021

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I got some of the light blue stitching in on Fruits... here is a snaperoo...

... although there is some stitching in the open space to the right I am going to hold off until next month to stitch this, it's not much more than vines and leaves so I'll stitch it in when I get the next piece of the chart.
_________________________

There you go sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. This is looking awesome, Edgar! I love your color pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: This is beautiful , I am so looking forward to seeing it finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming along nicely, Edgar. I think the month-by-month thing might be the way to do a piece such as this...otherwise that two-tone for such a large piece would be a bit overwhelming I think...at least for me. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...