Monday, July 19, 2021

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, here are a couple of snaps of the stitching this week...


.. I completed the scripture part of Paradise... and...


... got busy on the dark blue parts of the next part on Fruits...
_____________

I'm not sure how much stitching I'll get done this week as I smashed my thumbnail against the dryer yesterday morning and it's throbbing to beat the band... the little bit of stitching on the dark blue I got done was very uncomfortable so we'll see as the week wears on.
_________________

That's about it for today's sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thooughts! Good Words! Good deeds!
edgar

9 comments:

  1. Well done on getting the scripture portion finished, Edgar. Fruits is looking good. Sorry you smashed your thumb nail. Hope it is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, Edgar. So sorry to hear about your thumb! Sounds like something I'd do . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous piece! Hope your thumb recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish, Edgar. YOU take care of yourself and here is hoping the throbbing digit heals fast so progress can be made on Fruits..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peaceful Paradise finished up nicely...and I am really loving the blues. Ouch on the thumb....I've been getting bouts of arthritis pain in my thumb and it makes stitching excruciating.... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no Edgar, so sorry about your thumb!! Hope it is better each day! I hate those kind of accidents!! Peaceful Paradise is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I hope your thumb feels better soon and you can get back to stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching. I especially like the occasional use of color in the lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cannot believe the amount of work you've gotten done on Paradise - and so quickly! I'd be a year or more on that project. Looked it up on the 'net. It is going to be spectacular when you're done. Hate you hear about your thumb. Seems even a minor smack to the fingers or toes is so painful. Hope it heals quickly and well.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...