Monday, February 22, 2021

A Little Bird Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I picked up Little Birds to work on this week, and here a snaperoo...


... I finished up the bottom part of the border and then got to stitching on the floral motif on the lower half... there are two houses on each side of the bottom and a large medallion for my name.  I am thinking I will replace that medallion with something else but at this point, I'm not too sure what that will be ... but something.
_________________

That's about it for today's sports fans thanks again for stopping by, do stop again.  Stay Safe!!
Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

8 comments:

  1. Another great project, Edgar - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell this sampler is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that design. I am looking forward to see what you do with the medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "little stitching," Edgar, is impressive by my standards LOL. Did you tell us what linen you are stitchig on (sorry if you did....my memory ain't what it used to be). I love the richness of it with the equally rich colors of the flosses used. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. What fabric are you using? I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your piece is looking good, Edgar. Yay on getting the border finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a speedy continuum....the colors and design are beautiful. Wish I
    could cover the linen that quickly... Looking forward to the "medallion"
    decision...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Edgar: I love this Sampler, the colors are stunning and so vintage looking.
    Have a beautiful day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...