Tuesday, August 4, 2020

A Little Bithday Remebering.....

Gentle Friends,  today would have been my Dad's 89th birthday... 
and a couple of snaperoos from long ago...

... here we are, three Edgar's my great Uncle, me and my Dad... 
I think this was taken in Atlanta in 1964

... and here a few years on.. me, my dad my brother and my baby sister... this would have been taken in Mississippi in 1969...  my dad has been gone 17 years and I still miss him!!
_____________

Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

11 comments:

  1. Great family photos, Edgar. Thanks for sharing. I lost my dad too a few years ago. I still talk to him! Stay well and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good memories and good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, happy birthday in heaven to your dad. Love the photos....you were a cutie patootie and then some! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to have a picture of the Edgars together. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been enjoying old family photos lately also. I am adding them into my online genealogy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice tribute to your Dad! I still miss my Dad too. After he passed away, we were able to take the genealogy he did much further thanks to the internet. He would have been so excited about many things we were able to find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet pictures...great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet memories. Lucky to have photo record. And you were a handsome young boy! I don't think we ever not miss our parents. Dad gone 45 years and Mom gone 24 years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Edgar: What a beautiful photo of your Siblings and Father he is so handsome.
    You look like him, you are truly Blessed.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet pictures.. love that you post for each important occasion

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...